- Community-Based Monitoring System (CBMS)
The Community-Based Monitoring System (CBMS) is an organized process of data collection and processing at the local level and of integration of data in local planning, program implementation and impact monitoring. It is a system that promotes evidence-based policy-making and program implementation while empowering communities to participate in the process. It was developed in the early 1990s under the Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (MIMAP) Project-Philippines to provide policymakers and program implementers with a good information base for tracking the impacts of macroeconomic reforms and various policy shocks. Further development of the CBMS methodology, instruments and training modules is being spearheaded or implemented by the CBMS International Network Coordinating Team (INCT).
The Listahanan or the National Household Targeting System for Poverty Reduction (NHTS-PR) is an information management system that identifies who and where the poor are in the country. The system makes available to national government agencies and other social protection stakeholders a database of poor families as reference in identifying potential beneficiaries of social protection programs.
- Benguet Provincial Health Office
- Benguet Province Government Office
- Benguet Provincial Police Office
- Department of Education (DEPED)– Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources – CAR
- Environmental Management Bureau – CAR
- Mines and Geosciences Bureau – CAR
- Municipality of Atok, Bakun, Bokod, Buguias, Itogon, Kabayan, Kapangan, Kibungan, La Trinidad, Mankayan, Sablan, Tuba & Tublay
- Municipal Panning Development Office (MPDO)
- Municipal Health Office (MHO)
- Municipal Assessor’s Office (MAO)
- Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office (MDRRMO)
- Municipal Police Office
QGIS is a user-friendly Open Source Geographic Information System (GIS) licensed under the GNU General Public License. QGIS is an official project of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo). It runs on Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Windows and Android and supports numerous vector, raster, and database formats and functionalities.
Canva is a simplified graphic-design tool website, founded in 2012. It uses a drag-and-drop format and provides access to photographs, vector images, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals. The tools can be used for both web and print media design and graphics.
OpenStreetMap is built by a community of mappers that contribute and maintain data about roads, trails, cafés, railway stations, and much more, all over the world.
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA)
- Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG)